My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pretentious, huh?

I've been keeping an online journal for years. It's a themed journal--a record of my spiritual path, my psychic-mumbo-jumbo experiences, and the things that make me me, at a very deep level.

This ain't that journal.

In response to those of you who have complained that sometimes I don't post for two weeks, because nothing in that vein has happened, I present the other journal. This is the one where I tell you about work, complain about my love life/lack of same, and tell you that the headache I have isn't a lingering result of energy work--it's from an allergy attack.

I understand that most people just write about their daily lives in that journal. That's what most blogging is. And while I don't have any problem with that for other people, I've always felt that, for myself, it would be incredibly pretentious.

One pretentious English major on rye, please. Hold the mayo.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd say hi, and wish you well with this. I'll try to make it a normal part of me 'peek in and see you' routine.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snugs an April*

:)

not sure how much I'll comment since I chat with you online all the time, but still

*snugs an April*

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an account here but will have to look up the password. I usually find that once I start a dairy/blog I will write faithfully every day then it just sorta goes to a slow pace as I loose thoughts to put on paper. Maby that the old Turtle part of me. Anyway, I think your is the same color as mine, but it matches you better.. sand..
I'll try to get that email to you soon before I forget the strange dream.. Hope you have a fun weekend.
hugs TurtleMoonwave

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home