My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Decisions, decisions

Okay, I have a recommendation on e-mail hosting. Now it's time for the really important decisions. Do I want to register '3shifters' or 'coyotebites'? The former is neutral enough that I can do professional e-mail through it. I'm not sure about the latter. But the latter is more fun. But I wonder if 'coyotebites' isn't asking for trouble. Generally speaking, I have to pay more attention to Coyote in my life than two my otehr two shifters, so it seems appropriate. But I have this mental image of Coyote shaking his head and asking if we really want to advertise that way.

Thoughts? Votes? Preferences on what you type when you send me e-mail?

3 Comments:

Blogger Finder said...

I'd go with 3shifters. 'sides, you could always have the email of coyotebites@3shifters ;)

My two bits

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've probably decided already, Journey, but my thought is that I hate spelling things out for people. You're always going to be telling people it's the number "3." On the other hand, can everyone spell "coyote"?

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....oops, yonder above comment from durangodave.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home