My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Things that are making my life easier.

A mondo knee brace that's preventing lateral motion in the knee long enough for some actual healing to occur.
Ewido
smitRem.exe
a Bissell Spot Lifter
naproxen
Midol
A boy who's sweet on me.
A Halloween party to look forward to.
An excuse to wear three different costumes this year.
The number of births, couples, and prospective marriages I'm hearing about.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Surreality Chick. Isn't halloween the best? I'm going to a party where the costume theme is "come as an experience." I've got this long Moroccan robe with a deep hood. I going as "in the hood!"

--durangodave

10:43 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

Heh. I love it. This weekend, I'll be a witch, an evil pixie, and a bondage faerie. Not neccessarily in that order.

Though I admit, there's some appeal in the idea of going to the work party as a Milkbone. ;)

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any appeal to attending the work party as a bondage faerie!?

--durangodave

1:54 PM  
Blogger Finder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Finder said...

Ooooh, bondage fairy-ness :D

9:14 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

Alas, a world in which I felt that I could be a bondage faerie it work would probably be a world so mellow that the amusement value of the thing would be greatly diminished.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home