My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Only on the inside . . .

You scored as Labret Piercing. You probably intimidate a whole lot of people without really meaning too. If people could just get past the many tattoos, piercings, and sideburns I'm sure they'd love you. Or still be scared, who knows.

Cartilage Piercing

90%

Labret Piercing

90%

Earlobe Piercing

80%

Dirty Piercings

80%

Tongue Piercing

80%

Belly Button Piercing

70%

Nipples

70%

Nose Piercing

60%

Lip Piercing

50%

What Piercing Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Blogger WyldWoods (WW.N) said...

Ya, so I don't usually do Quizes and now I've done two of these in one day.

Anyway, I got Labret Piercing as well, with a score of 100%. Forgot to copy the rest.

Do I really intimidate people without meaning too? ;)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

Yup. But yours is the kind of intimidation that occasionally makes people follow you like little lost puppy dogs, not just the kind that makes them run screaming.

Come to think of it, maybe I have this problem, too. But I've been known to kick people-puppies. (Puppy people, on the other hand, are quite safe).

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home