My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, October 31, 2005

caramel-covered cleavage

Is it better to have peanut butter, caramel, or fudge down your cleavage?

I am dressed as an evil pixie for Halloween today. There was left-over candy from our party, including some of the eyeball candies (guess what three flavors they come in). I put one in the usual spot, expecting to extract it at some point as part of a gag ("Aw, you look sad. Eyeball? Sorry, they get a little chewy after they've been removed . . . "). Only I guess the eyeballs weren't constructed to deal with that level of heat, and the next thing I knew, I was cleaning chocolate and caramel out of my cleavage.

My co-worker missed the show. He was in the next office over, discussing football.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, do you have photos of this? ;)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Journey said...

My boss is the one with the camera, and he hasn't arrived, yet. Besides, I think Human Resources might frown on his being asked to take pictures of my cleavage. ;)

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So bondage-faerie at the office wasn't quite appropriate, but you found a way to push the boundaries anyway!!

--durangodave

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home