My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Summary

Journey's recent work log:

Fri: 11.5 hours
Mon: 12.5 hours
Tue: 10.75 hours
Wed: Had a hair appointment in the middle of the day, so fewer hours but still stayed late.

And yet, I'm still fairly upbeat about the job situation. Just tired.

I had a very nice visit with my grandparents last weekend. Next weekend's schedule is the Renaissance Festival with Pete. Originally, three other people were going, but the situation's changed, and now I think it's just us. The weekend after that, I have to figure out what someone named "Justin" has done to my hairdresser's computer, and why this caused them to lose audio. On the plus side, I got my hair done for free (not insignificant with this much hair): We trade back and forth. The weekend after that is Disneyland.

Then in March, I may be tied up all month with the office moving. I have to try to get up to Phoenix at least once, though. Pete's been doing all the driving, lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home