My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Lack of Imagination

So . . . I went and grabbed my domain, and now the e-mail address that I planned to use as my primary suddenly doesn't seem right. I was thinking 'coyotegirl,' but it's maybe a little too cute, and more, it's a little longer than I like. Anybody got any clever suggestions? I'm averse to using my own name for reasons of anonymity, and I'm going to use my initials as a professional address.

2 Comments:

Blogger Finder said...

Hrm... coyoteden?
crowyote?
Dunno :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

Okay, you do realize that people have to be spell this, right? ;) And that the three shapeshifters on my shoulder are Coyote, Fox, and Raven? Crow is not on the list. He shows up just often enough to confuse me, and when he shows up, he either takes over my vocal cords or shows me unpleasant truths.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home