My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Of all the mangled speech patterns . . .

Whose fault is it that I say "funnier than snot?" I know this doesn't come from my family. Maybe it's kenilyn's fault. Well, unless you consider it my fault that I find other people's speech patterns contagious.

Why the hell is snot funny, anyway?

1 Comments:

Blogger WyldWoods (WW.N) said...

I can't say that I've ever said, or even heard, "funnier than snot." I don't even remember ever hearing you say it.

However, I know several people who say "slicker than snot" which I have barely managed NOT to add to my vocabulary.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home