My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane . . .

I did go ahead and pre-register for Rites. And ask for a ride from the Albany airport. Hopefully I can come up with some better alternative, but just in case, I decided I'd better work with a worst-case scenario.

Right now, it's $225 to fly into Boston and $300+ to fly into Albany (depending on if I take a red-eye or not). That's already up about $25 since the last time I looked. And yet, it would save so much more trouble if someone can give me a ride that I think I'm going to wait another week or two, keep an eye on airfares, and hope I get a lead on a ride in time to purchase a plane ticket to the most useful city.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home