My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Life's goal?

I've been home sick today, and during the brief periods of consciousness, I've been catching up on The Devil's Panties. And I ran across this.

Life's goal? Life has a goal? There are things I want to do in my life. There are even some without which I may feel less than complete, or like I've failed in my duty. Not that I don't have goals. Just that there's no one thing that life leads to, no single thing I'm holding out for. After all, isn't life . . .

. . . a journey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home