My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yes, I read it.

So, yeah, I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. If anybody else has read it already and wants to chatter, shout.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm very impressed. If you're one of those people who got to the end of book six and couldn't believe it, read book seven. If you're one of the people who threw book six across the room and couldn't finish it, please finish it and read book seven. It pans out, I promise.

In short, read it, no matter what kind of shocking spoilers you've heard.

It's a quest story. It's a coming of age story. It's a grand panorama of good and evil . . . and a much smaller view of sacrifice and redemption.

And if you want a spoiler, shoot me an e-mail. I'll give you one that'll make you have to read, without giving away any major plot points. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home