My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm not sure there was a good answer to this question, actually, but I like the pic.







Which Firefly character are you?




You are Zoe. While most others see you as a stone-cold bitch and yes.woman to the captain, you can be both a loving wife and quite emotional - though you never let it show.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

2 Comments:

Blogger RogueHistorian said...

Hmmm, well, fittingly enough I'm Wash.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted the quiz to be better. Every answer was SO obviously connected to a particular character. I'm Wash, by the way. Such a cool show. But I can't convince my girlfriend that it's anything other than crap. She doesn't like Rush, either...
.
Thanks for steering me in the firefly direction.

--durangodave

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home