My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Stupid quiz of the day


Your Score: Linear B


You scored



You are Linear B. Even those who can follow you think you're all Greek to them. Which, after all, is true - Linear B being the first known text for written Greek. To most people, you're incomprehensible. But what do you care? You're tough, hard, long-enduring and have greater nobility than most. Naturally, you don't admit to borrowing extensively from your brother Linear A.

Link: The Which Ancient Language Are You Test written by imipak on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


Actually, I particularly like the age/gender comparison. It doesn't seem to display here, but it says that I scored higher than 99% of people my age and gender on all four variables: Ideogramatic, Syllabic, Logogramic, and Alphabetic. (Actually, just knowing those words probably sets me apart from 99% of people my age and gender). Formal confirmation that I'm a freak always amuses me.

2 Comments:

Blogger RogueHistorian said...

I scored "Older Futhark."

Here's the desciption: "Language of the Norse, Older Futhark! Thirty symbols, all told. And no hardier, more warrior-like tongue has ever graced the longships of the Viki or left the Celts and Saxons in such quivering fear. There's only one drawback, that being you died 800 years ago."

5:34 PM  
Blogger Richard Wintle said...

I also Older Futhark. I hit thing with war hammer named Grok!

And I also scored >99% on those four axes... I suspect the statistics are rigged somehow.

R'pus [visiting via Wyldwoods]

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home