My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, May 09, 2008

the short version

One of the groomsmen still hasn't been measured for his tux. It's now a rush order and it has to be done no later than 3PM Tuesday, AZ time. And I just got a bill from a doctor's office. Apparently, my ex-health insurance has decided they don't want to pay for a test that was done most of a year ago. To the tune of $1600. I can't call the doctor's company till Monday.

I can't reach two of the people I'd usually cry on and the third is tied up with family stuff. I know weddings often induce nervous breakdowns in the bride, but I was honestly handling things okay until I saw the bill for the test. I don't have that kind of money. If I knew a week ago, I wouldn't have scheduled RH and me to go to the family reunion, but it's a little late for that now. So here I am, with no way to distract myself, staving off a panic attack by sheer force of will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home