My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Honeymoon Pix

I know, I fell off the face of the earth again. Here's the nutshell version:


  • honeymoon (awesome)
  • confusion over promotion at work
  • family reunion (great)
  • re-strained injured shoulder on the way back from family reunion
  • new position at work
  • sitting upright hurts, so I'm not really on the computer except at work
  • outrageous bill for test from last year has gone away
  • traffic court scheduled for the 30th due to entering the intersection on a "red" arrow at an intersection where there is no red arrow. I hate being an idealist sometimes.
  • having a great weekend


We don't have the wedding pictures cleaned up, yet, but we had some professional photos taken on the honeymoon that I'll share for right now.









4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photos look lovely. I think he's a lucky man, and I am glad to hear the honeymoon went well. Sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope it heals soon.

I'm pleased to hear from you again. Welcome back.

-- Mark

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations boss and best of luck with the promotion and the shoulder.




RB

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I might say, you make a beautiful bride. Be safe, my friend. And thank you for the pictures.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You look gorgeous. Congrats to both of you.

--durangodave

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home