My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Been sick.

Yeah, that's my excuse. All of it. I've spent almost a month fighting off a head cold that turned into a bloody hard-to-kill sinus infection. I'm still not all the way well, but I'm starting to feel like I might be. Someday.

RH is still job-hunting. The economy sucks--go figure. I'm job-hunting again, but given the economy, I'm not hoping for much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

Love your wedding pictures :) Sorry you are sick. Erik has moved to Ohio to be with a girl he met on the internet.. everyone here is ok after the Hurricane but still can't return to our home down by Galveston. Hope your loving being married..

Hugs Turtle

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home