My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Geek Heaven

When we met RH's folks in Washington, D.C. a month or so ago, we went to a couple of the Smithsonian facilities. And look! Look, look!



This is C-3PO from Episode 6. The real C-3PO actually used. (Yes, I made my husband take a picture of me). We went on to see all kinds of other cool stuff, but this was pretty much the first thing I ran across that day, and right away, I knew I was in geek heaven.

1 Comments:

Blogger dos said...

Question: why is a protocol droid chronically nervous? Wouldnt you design him to be cool and personable?
.
--durangodave

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home