My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, August 12, 2005

And I quote . . .

My brother, Wyldwoods, runs a quote of the day list. He has for as long as I've known him. It started out with just friends of his on the list, but now he's constantly surprised by the number of people on the list who he as no idea who they are or how they got there. Some days, the quote is good for a laugh. Some days, it's thoughtful or interesting enough that I end up adding it to my own quotes file.

While he's on vacation for the next ten days or so, he asked if I'd like to send out the quote of the day. I'm so unreasonably tickled by this. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home