My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What I Did on My Mini-Vacation

Durango was great. Spent three days doing nothing, just sleeping and hanging out with Scott and Nina and watching movies. We walked around downtown a bunch, so I could see all the new businesses and a couple new holes in the ground where they're building everything up to the height of the Strater Hotel and putting stupidly high pricetags on both the business and residential spaces. We almost went white water rafting (Nina's never been, before), but kind of got mugged by a thunderstorm and a nap, so it didn't work out. Oh, and we played Dance Dance Revolution for about two hours. Overall, a really nice little vacation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. It sounds like you really had a chance to unwind.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home