My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

In the Nooooze!

"If we weren't in a 10-year drought, we wouldn't be having this conversation." --Dan Bates

A friend of mine, a civil engineer, says that most of his job is making sure water flows downhill. How come developers don't have to take this class in college or something?

And in other news, more excuses to skip school. This is actually a very serious issue, and the magnate school is probably doing it for the right reasons. But I remember being in high school during the Rodney King riots (don't laugh), and I'm sorry, the walk-out was an excuse not to go to fifth period. (For the record, I was one of three students in my Spanish class who showed up anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home