My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Joel

Look what gabefinder did! She made my character, Joel! He's just about perfect. The only difference from how I see him in my head is that he's a little more anime in my head. But all characters associated with that game are a little more anime in my head, for some reason.

What you can't tell from the picture is that he's not that tall--only 5'7". But she got the eyes perfect. And his face . . . he's a very strong man with a face so delicate it's almost more suited to a woman. She captured that, somehow. I don't know how.

It's beautiful. Go look at her artwork. :) You can see the progression in what she's been doing with this rendering stuff. She finally got all the things I didn't like fixed, just in time for this one. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home