My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Catch-up

Sorry I've been quiet. The weekend was great; Pete was down. Work has been more of the same. I've not been online much lately--spending more time watching Farscape and taking bubble baths, I think. I overslept this morning. I guess better today than tomorrow; tomorrow we're doing an interview at 8:30 AM.

I bought the most appalling swimsuit on eBay for $.99. I was trying on suits in Ross and didn't like any of them, but found a style I liked, just not a color. So I found the style on eBay, and I like the colors . . . but the colors consist of brightly-colored parrots. I had about 51 seconds to decide if it was just bad, or so bad it was great. I think it's great. And for $.99, if I feel differently in person, I haven't exactly wasted much money or time.

I have a weigh-in today. I'm hoping for a new low. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home