My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, June 09, 2006

11th Hour

In a last-ditch effort to get Pete on the cruise where we're having our family reunion, I have enlisted my sister's aid. She's going to call the cruise company directly today, and again on Monday. I know this doesn't sound like much to normal people, but my sister has this remarkable ability to achieve ends and manage logistics that are otherwise unmanageable by sheer force of personality. I guess we'll see if she can pull it off. She's also going to look into any single-berth passenger who's looking for a roommate to save money, and she offered that if any ritzier cabin for four is open, she thinks it would be reasonable for us to take it and split the cost of the upgrade.

We'll see what we see, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home