My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Festival

I hope, by the time of the festival, to be sufficiently rested that I feel up to a festival. I fell asleep at about 8PM AZ time last night, and slept a good 12 hours. My brother informs me he was in and out of the room no less than seven times last night and this morning while I was conked out. I can only recall three. Maybe.

On the plus side, actual patches of sunlight have been seen. My wool socks are as toasty-warm as advertised. And gabefinder found a ride at the last minute. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home