My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Guess I missed the break-up.

Gosh, I had no idea Barbie and Ken broke up. Ken, of course, had different point of view. But he's changed his tune and now he wants to get back together with her.

What does Barbie think? I guess we should read her diary. And while we're looking at her secret crushes, will someone please tell me how dumb the bitch has to be that she's still in school after 45 years? Good grief, Jem may have had a thousand break-ups and make-ups, but she graduated, she took over her father's company, she starred in a rock band, and she did charity work--all at the same time!

On the flip side, she never could fit into Barbie's clothes.

Speaking of which, Barbie has her own web page. Look carefully--she's always been shaped like she should fall over forward, but get a load of the way they've got her legs rendered, here. She ought to collapse at the knee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how does she maintain that complexion at what 60 years old? Must be plenty of plastic surgery. I guess plastic surgery is a pretty good option if you're made of plastic. I did plastic surgery on my little green army men when I was 10. The outcomes were mixed.

--durangodave

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home