My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, July 03, 2006

True Love

I think I'm in love with Alaska. I was particularly taken with Ketchikan, Skagway, and Anchorage, but I'm told that I needed to see more of Sitka (that was the day that the floor started to roll under me when I was on dry land--I was a little out of it).

I have pictures of glaciers and whales and bald eagles to share as soon as I've cropped and resized them. (Seven megapixels is wonderful for capturing detail, but boy do I need to resize them before I upload anything).

Glaciers really are blue. The Tongass rainforst is beautiful. I went ziplining and whale watching. Saw a really funny comedy show in Anchorage; I'll try to tell more about that later. And I bought a plush purple moose. With sparkly horns. It amuses me greatly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home