My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Greyhound

My nephew-the-elder (as opposed to my nephew-the-freak) gets on a bus tonight to come home. Where he feels Home is, anyway, which is the important part. He's a newly emancipated minor. I don't know if he can pull this off or not--I hope he doesn't screw up his chances of going ROTC (which he wants, desperately) because he couldn't wait out two more years with his grandparents. But this is G. He may just be able to do it.

Let's hope he actually gets on the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home