My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hah. I'd wondered.

Hey, I finally have an explanation for why my usual route to work is still closed. Check out the top-right picture. That's the stretch of road I need to cross. Sure enough, the caption says part of the roadbed washed away.

If you want to see some really great pictures of the flooding and the aftermath, check the link right below it. I particularly like the last one.

By the way, I'll be out of town for the next few days. A friend of Pete's is getting married, and we're driving out for the wedding. Yay, I get to be arm candy. ;) I'll post a Quote of the Week when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home