My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hersheys!

Okay, this is really sad, but here it is. I want one of these. I had a couple of candy bars this spring while I was having a meltdown and started playing the silly "points" game. Now, I'm trying to get my stress levels under control and re-lose the weight I gained while on vacation, but the stupid little teddy bear is really cute. I have 12 points and I need 20. So, if you happen to be eating any of these candy bars and aren't using the codes yourself, would you save them for me?

It would, of course, be easier to go out and buy myself yet another stuffed animal I don't really need. *wrygrin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home