My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blam!

Today has been the kind of day I want to color thick, black, ugly lines all over.

Small things have been going wrong all day. And tonight . . . blam! The big thing.

It's not the end of the world. It's not really the end of anything. It's just frustrating, and I'm tired, and if I were a little more girly, I'd cry. But I've managed not to. Go, me.

I'll fill in the blanks when I'm less frustrated.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Today has been the kind of day I want to color thick, black, ugly lines all over."

May I quote you on that?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

Oh dear. You may, of coure, but what happened?

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, nothing much. I just thought it was a good turn of phrase.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home