My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Gods help me, it's started already . . .

Ahk! Whaddaya mean, I have to know a date now? Can't I put off figuring out who's in the wedding until there's a date?

What the hell are engagement parties and why would you want to do that to yourself?

Are wedding web pages designed to be scary on purpose? Not only do they contain all these details and checklists, but they seem invariably done in pastels. *moans*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home