My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Holy crap, that's my cat!

I think I've finally figured out what breed of cat Cady is (as much as she's anything but mutt, I mean). I saw a picture of a blue Bengal today and went, "Holy crap, that's my cat." If you look at the pictures . . . she looked exactly like that one on the left in the first picture on that age. That's her coloration, and the description of the kittens as "battleship grey" is spot on, pardon the pun.

I spent weeks trying to figure out what she was when I bought her, because her markings are blotchier than tabby and her colors are reversed. Her patterning is not as clear, but I think it's this marble pattern that's distinctly different from your classic tabby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home