My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Please don't hug the flowers.

Pete read my last blog post. All my bitching and moaning. He sent me flowers. I love my boyfriend.

I left them at work, figuring I need the cheering up more there than at home. I can tell I'm on the end of my reserves, because I'm unreasonably emotional and exhibit a strong tendency to look at them and smile and sniffle a little. In the physical absence of the sender, I have an absurd desire to hug the flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home