My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Some people just play too well together.

co-worker: "Did you say to alarm the building when I leave, or not to alarm the building?"
my boss: "If you are the last one to leave, you should alarm the building."
me to my boss: "See, I told you you were alarming."

my boss: "My network cable says it's disconnected."
me: "Do you want an expression of sympathy, or am I supposed to fix that?"

me: "Why is it, when it's yours, it's a cock, but when it's somebody else's, it's a dick?"
my boss: "I don't know, but I have contemplated this question at length."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home