My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, January 08, 2007

My Nephew the Freak

God damn pig-fucking bastard piece of shit!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

He says the mental health center threw him out. He says he was in a group home and they called the cops four times. He says he tried to stab a kid with the sharpened edge of a toothbrush. (I suggested that this might not have been the most appropriate way to deal with the problem). He says the cops were called four times. He says he's run away, he's living in somebody's back yard, and might move in with a friend. Maybe.

He says, he says, he says.

I can't begin to pick out the truth from the lies. And I don't think that's my own sedative-addled state talking. The other auntie's right. He needs to be committed. Nothing short of that could help this kid.

Fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home