My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Quote of the Week

(Okay, so I'm half a week late. Here it is):

"God bless you on this day in celebration of the savior's birth. Now give me presents!

--David Hopkins, of Jack (the finest current webcomic I read. Also not for wimps. Check it out, y'all).

(Have I mentioned how much it irritates me when I ask a friend how their holiday was, and they tell me what "loot" they got? I didn't ask you what you got, I asked how your holiday was).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home