My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

To the two high-school kids behind me in the theatre:

Kiddo, I don't personally care if she's got her hand down your pants, as long as you don't whisper back and forth about it for fifteen minutes in the middle of the movie. You're thirty inches from my left ear: You are not as quiet as you think you are. Watch the movie or make out, but pick one--either one is quieter than the whispering. Better yet, find a less crowded theatre with an empty back row. Or a car. Doesn't anybody make out in cars anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home