My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

If it ain't one thing, it's another.

I think I found the bridal gown I want. I think I found a bridesmaids' dress that goes well with it, which matches the style of my wedding and which will actually look good on my three very different bridesmaids. So what happens? They don't make it in quite the color I want.

The important part, thank heavens, is going home married to roguehistorian. Everything else is just bells and whistles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home