My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Thoughts

Disturbing thought for the day: a vampire with an eating disorder.

Happy thought for the day: a wedding cake vendor who does over 150 flavors of cake.

Ten days out from Rites and I've not even begun to pack. When you're packing for nine days of camping, this is . . . significant.

I love my boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger WyldWoods (WW.N) said...

I'm way behind on email, and pretty much all other communication. I am also 6 (7?) days out from Rites and I have nothing packed yet either. And I have to worry about the tent and everything else around that as well.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home