My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Interworld

I just read Interworld, by Neil Gaiman, and highly recommend it. I went looking for a little more information and amused to find that my comparison of it to a Heinlein juvenile was correct. I'm also delighted it's been optioned. And was very amused by the linked article, which explains both why it felt visual to me and illustrates the occasionally asinine unpredictability of publishing houses, record labels, and movie studios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home