My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

My blanket and me . . .

Completely random thought. I had a blanket and a stuffed bear I was very attached to as a kid. Not like a security blanket, like I couldn't be parted from them. But it occurs to me, thinking abut it twenty-five years later, that they were there to protect me from the monsters at night. I wonder if that's normal. Did any of you have a blanket or a toy that was a protector?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have one that I can remember, but it might be because my older brother was the one who was my protector. He wasn't real impressed with the designation, though. Still isn't overly happy with how things were back then.

Barry

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home