My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The new face of Ebil.*

I have now seen the new Toyota Scion xB. It no longer looks like a toaster on wheels.

My first thought was: It looks like a baby hearse.

Then I decided maybe too much of that judgment was based on the fact that this particular car was black. I tried to screen out the color in my mind and just look at the build.

It looks like the offspring of a hearse and a Mini Cooper.



* Inside joke, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home