My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I did dress up for Halloween after all.

When I decided I couldn't be Death, I wasn't sure what to do, but I had inspiration in the party store last night. One $14 leopard-print dress and a plastic bone later, I went as Pebbles Flintstone. People loved it. I've done a lot of interesting costumes over the year, but I think this is the first time I've been a pop icon since I was about eight. It amused the hell out of me.

A number of folks were quite disappointed when they asked where Bam Bam was and I told them Phoenix. And that I thought he was probably dressing up as Eddie tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

You should replace your pic with the new costume :) Just a suggestion :)
Hugs Turtle

9:54 AM  
Blogger Journey said...

I'm afraid I don't have any pictures. If somebody comes up with one, I'll at least post it.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home