My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The job . . .

. . . proves no different at the end than it has always been. A lot of things are just going to drop, beginning next week. I tell myself I can't feel responsible, but I don't like thinking that "fucking April" will be heard around the department for months. (Inside joke. Not terribly funny).

This weekend, I celebrate getting a new job for my birthday. And boy will I be celebrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home