My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Moriarty, NM

One day out. Still in one piece. One of the cats is quite traumatized and currently hiding under the bed. She gave me a dirty look, scentmarked RH's ankles, and went back to hiding under the bed.

I hurt all over. Thank the gods for physical therapy.

And, since I've been up to my eyeballs and neglecting both this blog and some of my friends: Happy Midwinter Holiday of Your Choice. I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home