My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Geek will Speek

My new computer arrived today. It has come to save me from the evils of Windows ME. Don't ask me what brand it is--I'm a computer geek. I tend to buy anonymous beige boxes because they're cheap and I can support them. Although this one is actually not beige; it's black. I'm still working on a good name for it. I think it is a Sith-y computer: Darth-something.

Consequently, I've been trying to get most of the software pre-installed tonight so I can move my wireless card and my old hard drive tomorrow and start doing the serious file transfer and customization stuffs. Which means this is all the post you get today.

I hope you can be happy for me. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home