My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Another test to screw up the formatting of my blog:








GRYFFINDOR!
You scored 20% Slytherin, 16% Ravenclaw, 72% Gryffindor, and 16% Hufflepuff!
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart.


Gryffindors are known for their courage, audacity, and devotion to what is good and honest.







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 38% on Slytherin





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 13% on Ravenclaw





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 95% on Gryffindor





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 3% on Hufflepuff
Link: The Sorting Hat Test written by leeannslytherin on Ok Cupid


This is the first one of these I've seen that shows you all the variables afterward. Also the first one where one or two borderline answer choices (pick a familiar, and other such foolishness) don't put me right on the borderline of Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Am I the only one who always figured I'd end up in Ravenclaw? I never do, and it surprises me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home