My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Naked Saturday

I got to indulge in one of my favorite small pleasures Saturday morning: walking around the apartment naked. This doesn't happen very often, one of the only things I miss about not living alone. My roommate was out of town.

My run out to Wal-Mart to secure the afore-mentioned iron-on paper also resulted in a new pair of denim shorts, a new denim mini-skirt, and a pair of denim capri pants. (End-of-summer stuff, sadly). I am most pleased. Also quite broke.

I met Pete for coffee. We talked for about two hours. Not about anything in particular. Stuff. College stories. Places we've lived. People we've known. It was great. We'll do it again sometime soon-ish. His eyes are blue.

I love my new pearl earings. Black stick pearls, which are actually irridescent blue.

I think I'm finally becoming a teenager at this late date. I find myself getting into indie music and messing around with make-up. I mentioned this to my sister. She about died laughing.

My PT Cruiser's odometer currently reads 6666.

Oh, and for reference, owning a Lexus does not give you the right to drive like a dork.

el fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home