My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, July 15, 2005

It's late and I'm random.

I'm almost finished with the birthday present. I'm even pretty pleased with how it's turning out. I've also done my whole quota of hand-sewing for the year in the last three days. My iron-on paper, on the other hand, isn't working very well. I think it's just too old. I'll buy a fresh package tomorrow and try again. Good thing I was smart enough to do tests before the real thing.

Pete and I are going to try to meet for coffee or something before the party tomorrow. Wish me luck. :)

This week's weigh-in: 189 lbs. First time I've been under 190 since May 2004. A miraculous thing happens when I drop below 190. I start to feel good. I've missed that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you doing anything perticular to loose weight? I lost about 5 lbs then just stopped.. like at a stand still ..

Hope you have a fun weekend

Turtle

6:53 AM  
Blogger Journey said...

I joined Jenny Craig. I decided I needed to be nagged once a week. It's worked before, and it's working now. They've got me on 1200 calories a day. I've discovered that my body runs quite efficiently on 1200 calories a day. If I were losing weight any faster, they'd bump me up to 1500 calories.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home