My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Forgiveness (the sequel)

My mother and I have been mostly forgiven for buying my dad's new computer. I transferred the last of his programs and all of his files that I could find today. I don't doubt a few have slipped through the cracks. At first, he was quite grumpy when he first mentioned "this computer you guys bought for me." But while Mom and I went out for a walk, he was in the other room, playing with the new computer, and seemed quite pleased.

Please gods, let me not have to go through this again for another five years. At least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home